The first step? Choosing the right speaker
Choosing the right speaker is a make-or-break proposition: they have to capture attention. Spark imagination. Engage and motivate. And deliver lasting results that move your vision forward.
Whether you're looking for fresh insights that empower your team to thrive in today's fast-changing food landscape, or aspire to help team members discover their personal best when it comes to health, energy and peak performance, Kate can be counted on to deliver exceptional, high energy content that challenges, inspires, disrupts...and helps your event be a huge success. She's been invited to share her inspiring message with some of the world's leading companies, healthcare organizations, universities, and food groups that serve billions of meals each year.
I help my clients
- Discover and advance opportunities at the intersection of good nutrition, sustainable food systems, and consumer trends.
- Bring their A game to their next sales team, retail partner or investor meeting.
- Create high-impact programs that bring higher-level thinking, fresh insights and a dose of wow to their event.
- Maximize their human capital.
What I'm talking about now
From a boardroom filled with a few to taking the main stage for a keynote of 2,000, Kate customizes each program based on her client's unique vision and goals for their audience. But some of her most popular topics right now for consulting and speaking include:
- Why Authenticity is the new Transparency.
- Food Leadership, Redefined.
- Plant-Based Diets: how vegan tech 2.0 is reshaping the health and sustainability opportunity.
- The Good Food Revolution: how sustainability is disrupting how we think about, purchase, and consume food (adapted for business or health professional audiences).
- Personal Performance: how to create your best energy, clear thinking and resilience now.
- Womenomics: Finding our voice, leveraging our power to transform the food system and our families' health.
- Edible Experience Platform.
Ready to stimulate higher-level thinking and unlock creativity and new potential with your team? Kate has partnered with Field to Plate to deliver a one-of-a-kind, highly immersive platform radically reshapes the lens through which audiences experience food, ingredients, or health conversations. Leave behind powerpoints and flip charts and step into direct, hands-on edible experiences shaped by the latest innovations in culinary, nutrition and sustainability science in the 21st century.
Designed for leaders who want to transform the world. Like you.
Clients such as CLIF bar, Kaiser Permanente, YPO and Donna Karan's Zen Garden have discovered the power of Edible Experiences to draw every single audience member into the conversation, create buzz and excitement around new insights, and frame the next great ideas in innovative ways that leave participants talking long after the event is over.